Let Us Help You Feel Better Faster™
Our telehealth visits enable you to safely have an appointment with a provider in the comfort of your home. Like an in-person visit, our provider can address your concerns and questions. There is no need to download software. Just register as a TrustCare patient and use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone.
TrustCare—the number 1 rated walk-in urgent care clinics in Mississippi—will also be opening physical locations in Birmingham. With over 3,000 online reviews, averaging 4.9 out of 5 stars, we are most often praised for timeliness of care, compassion of the providers, and cleanliness of the facilities. Our passion for high quality patient care and exceptional customer service has now been extended to online health visits.
We are staffed with board-certified local physicians and highly skilled and certified nurse practitioners that treat many illnesses and injuries; to name just a few:
- abdominal and stomach pain
- allergic reactions
- colds, coughs and sore throats
- eye and ear infections
- insect and animal bites
- joint pain
- scrapes and abrasions
- sinus infection
- work-related injuries
- Make an appointment by clicking on the button “Make My Appointment” above.
- Fill out some basic information on a Patient Registration Form and schedule your appointment for your preferred date and time. Then hit submit.
- You will receive a link to connect via your device to a member of our TrustCare Health team at your appointment time. If we need additional information, such as insurance or payment, you will be asked to provide this before connecting with your healthcare professional. (Link will be sent 10 to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.)
Note: A Telehealth visit is covered by most insurance plans. If you are paying yourself, the visit is $49.
Private and Secure
All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. We adhere to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy requirements.
If you have Telehealth questions you would like answered before you make an appointment, email us at [email protected].