Child Urgent Care in Alabama
When your child doesn’t feel well, it can be worrisome, especially when you don’t know how to help them. There are many illnesses and injuries that don’t require an emergency room visit, but still require a doctor’s visit. If you’re in need of child urgent care in Alabama, TrustCare can help your little one Feel Better Faster™. We provide an array of walk-in services for both children and adults, as well as telehealth services, to provide you with comprehensive child urgent care in Alabama.
Child Urgent Care in Alabama: When You Need to See a Doctor
When your child is sick, you may be searching for child urgent care in Alabama so that they can be treated quickly. Emergency room visits can be long and arduous, and particularly tough on a child. They can also be quite costly, which makes child urgent care in Alabama a much better option when it’s not a dire emergency. TrustCare can treat an array of illnesses and concerns when it comes to child urgent care in Alabama.
Child Urgent Care in Alabama: When Your Child Is Sick
There are many common illnesses that may warrant a trip to child urgent care in Alabama. TrustCare has a staff of experienced doctors and other healthcare professionals in order to give you comprehensive and individualized care when it comes to child urgent care in Alabama. Some of the common illnesses we treat include:
- Influenza. This is a common ailment seen during the colder months of the year, and is a top reason parents search for child urgent care in Alabama. Influenza is different from stomach flu, and is a respiratory illness typically accompanied by fever.
- Respiratory illnesses. It’s not uncommon to have a cold that turns into a respiratory illness, such as bronchitis. These are typically viral illnesses that aren’t treated with antibiotics, but there are alternative treatments we can provide when you need child urgent care in Alabama.
- Gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is the medical term for the stomach flu, or what is often called a “stomach bug.” When you need child urgent care in Alabama for gastroenteritis or other gastrointestinal (GI) issues, TrustCare can help.
- Sinusitis. Sometimes the common cold can turn into a sinus infection (sinusitis), which can linger for days to weeks. We can help your child Feel Better Faster™ with sinus infection treatments when you visit our child urgent care in Alabama clinic.
- Strep throat. Strep throat is very common in children, and is one of the top reasons a parent may be searching for child urgent care in Alabama. This is a common bacterial infection that responds well to the right antibiotics.
- Urinary tract infections. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are an infection of the urinary tract. While this condition is often seen in teenage and adult women, men can also get UTIs, as well as children. They can be painful and is a good reason to search for child urgent care in Alabama.
Child Urgent Care in Alabama: When Your Child Is Injured
When your child is injured, this can also be a reason for a trip to child urgent care in Alabama. We can treat sprains and strains, as well as other minor injuries that don’t require a trip to the emergency room. Just as with all of our other services, no appointment is needed when you need child urgent care in Alabama due to injuries — simply bring your child in for a checkup. We also offer digital X-rays at our clinics, so if your child is injured, you can bring them to our child urgent care in Alabama clinic and be screened for injury onsite.
Child Urgent Care in Alabama: Sports Physicals for Children
If you require a physical for your child from school or for sports, you may not think of child urgent care in Alabama. However, TrustCare does provide physicals for children 18 and under at our clinics. Enjoy the convenience of no appointment necessary, just as with our other child urgent care in Alabama services. Simply bring in the paperwork with your child.
Child Urgent Care in Alabama: Telehealth for Children
Because of the spread of COVID-19, many doctors and child urgent care in Alabama clinics are also offering telehealth services when your child doesn’t feel well. You can ask for a telehealth appointment for many of the illnesses we would treat in the physical child urgent care in Alabama office, such as sore throat, fever, respiratory illness, and many others. This service does require an appointment; however, child urgent care in Alabama appointments may be scheduled the same day and as soon as possible with one of our qualified doctors.
At TrustCare, our physicians are knowledgeable professionals with experience providing walk-in urgent medical care. We strive to help you Feel Better Faster by offering a comprehensive array of services to benefit your health. We understand that walk-in medical care can involve multiple factors – from injuries to illnesses to workers’ wellness. That’s why we offer multiple forms of services to help treat you quickly and effectively.
Our team values quality medical care and superior customer service above all else – at TrustCare, you will always come first. We have a goal to treat you in 60 minutes or less so you can Feel Better Faster. Say goodbye to hours of waiting and say hello to prompt, efficient, and effective care at TrustCare.
Walk-In Urgent Care at TrustCare in Alabama
We are a trusted provider of walk-in urgent care for non-emergency illnesses and injuries. You can visit us at any time during our scheduled hours to receive walk-in medical treatment. However, if you are suffering from a life-threatening injury or illness, you should call 911 or visit an emergency room immediately.
TrustCare provides treatment for many types of injuries and illnesses during our urgent care hours, such as:
- Ear infections
- Bites and strings
- Cuts and lacerations
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint pain
- Allergy management
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back and neck pain
- Heat exhaustion
- Sprains and fractures
- Lifting injuries
- … and many more!
You can also receive walk-in medical care for our wellness and prevention programs and employer medical services.
Wellness and Prevention Services at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we believe that annual wellness exams are necessary for confidence, peace of mind, and positive health. We offer annual wellness exams between the hours of 8 am to 11 am. At the appointment, we will discuss your medical history, perform a detailed physical exam, and perform lab tests. We recommend that you do not eat or drink after midnight prior to visiting our clinic.
We also provide camp, sports, and school physicals for children. Physicals are necessary to ensure your child is in good health prior to engaging in physical activities that could hurt him or her. Our physicians can assess your child’s physical health at any of our TrustCare without an appointment.
We also administer numerous vaccinations to help prevent serious illnesses, such as:
- Yearly flu shots
- Hepatitis A and B
Services for Employers at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we provide comprehensive medical services for employers looking to boost employee wellness or meet industry or federal requirements. Some of our occupational medical services include:
- Required physicals, such as DOT physicals, executive, and pre-employment physicals
- On-site medical services
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Employee wellness programs
- Workers’ compensation injury management
- Hearing screenings
TrustCare also provides workers' compensation treatment for employees who've suffered injuries on the job. We provide a care coordinator to assist the employee in finding high-quality care and communicate with the employer about the circumstances of the injury.
Visit TrustCare Today
If you need to receive urgent medical care, visit TrustCare today. We have a convenient location in Birmingham, Alabama. We offer walk-in urgent care services during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1337 Montclair Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35210
Stop in to TrustCare today to receive the care you need and Feel Better Faster!