Online Doctor in Alabama
If you’re not feeling well, your first inclination is to go to the doctor’s office, to urgent care, or to an emergency room, depending on the severity of the illness. However, after the spread of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) in the United States, telehealth became much more popular. In fact, an online doctor in Alabama may be a better choice for you than going to a walk-in clinic, depending on your condition. If you’ve been in search of an online doctor in Alabama to treat illnesses or medical conditions, TrustCare can help.
Online Doctor in Alabama: How Does Telehealth Work?
A visit with an online doctor in Alabama is very similar to what you’d expect when you go to a walk-in clinic. An online doctor in Alabama at TrustCare offers comprehensive and individualized care, just like you’d expect from our walk-in clinic. Besides being on a video conference, the one thing that’s different between an online doctor in Alabama and a walk-in visit to our urgent care clinic is that you need an appointment. However, requesting an appointment for an online doctor in Alabama is simple. Just request an appointment on our website, and roughly 10 to 15 minutes before your appointment time with an online doctor in Alabama, you will get a text with a link to join the call. All you really need for a visit with an online doctor in Alabama is a quiet place to sit and discuss your concerns, a smartphone or tablet with a camera, and an internet connection. A visit with an online doctor in Alabama is safe and secure. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Online Doctor in Alabama: Do I Need an App or Software?
When it comes to scheduling a visit with an online doctor in Alabama, you don’t need to download any special software or app or sign up for an account. For your online doctor in Alabama visit, all you need to do is click on the link at the time of your scheduled appointment and your online doctor in Alabama will discuss your concerns with you, diagnose, and offer treatment options—just like a regular appointment.
Online Doctor in Alabama: What Conditions Can You Treat?
There are many medical conditions and illnesses that an online doctor in Alabama can treat—just as if you were at a walk-in appointment. Some of the common conditions that an online doctor in Alabama can treat include:
- Seasonal or food allergies. If you’re suffering from any type of allergies, an online doctor can help diagnose allergies and offer treatment options.
- Gastrointestinal discomfort. If you’re experiencing any type of GI issue, including constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or acid reflux/heartburn, an online doctor in Alabama can help you Feel Better Faster™.
- Ear problems or earache. If you have an ear infection or are experiencing other types of ear discomfort, an online doctor in Alabama at TrustCare can help.
- Flu and cold symptoms. If you have flu or cold symptoms, such as fever, cough, runny rose, or a sore throat, an online doctor in Alabama can help diagnose the issue.
- Headache or migraine. If frequent migraines or headaches are concerning you, an online doctor in Alabama can offer treatment options.
- Pink eye. If you have conjunctivitis (pink eye) symptoms, an online doctor in Alabama can help.
- Rash. If you’re experiencing skin irritation or a rash, reach out to an online doctor in Alabama at TrustCare for relief.
- SInusitis. If you have a lingering cold, or a sinus infection that is causing you distress, make an appointment with an online doctor in Alabama.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs). If you are experiencing symptoms related to a bladder infection or UTI, an online doctor in Alabama can prescribe the right antibiotics for you.
- COVID-19 (coronavirus). If you believe you have been exposed to the novel coronavirus or you are experiencing non-life-threatening respiratory symptoms, request an appointment with an online doctor in Alabama.
- Children’s care. If your child needs to be seen by an online doctor in Alabama, we can treat pediatric patients as well.
Online Doctor in Alabama: Other Services at TrustCare
If you decided against an online doctor in Alabama and would rather be seen in our walk-in clinic, our urgent care clinic in Birmingham offers many of the same services as one of our online doctors in Alabama can provide. Some of our walk-in services include:
- Treatment for illnesses or medical conditions
- Treatment for injuries
- Allergy testing
- Digital X-rays
- Wellness exams
- Children’s physicals
- Pediatric care
- Chronic care management
- Drug testing
- DOT physicals
Whether you decide on services with an online doctor in Alabama through TrustCare or opt for one of our walk-in services, we want to help you on the road to recovery so that you can Feel Better Faster™.
At TrustCare, our physicians are knowledgeable professionals with experience providing walk-in urgent medical care. We strive to help you Feel Better Faster by offering a comprehensive array of services to benefit your health. We understand that walk-in medical care can involve multiple factors – from injuries to illnesses to workers’ wellness. That’s why we offer multiple forms of services to help treat you quickly and effectively.
Our team values quality medical care and superior customer service above all else – at TrustCare, you will always come first. We have a goal to treat you in 60 minutes or less so you can Feel Better Faster. Say goodbye to hours of waiting and say hello to prompt, efficient, and effective care at TrustCare.
Walk-In Urgent Care at TrustCare in Alabama
We are a trusted provider of walk-in urgent care for non-emergency illnesses and injuries. You can visit us at any time during our scheduled hours to receive walk-in medical treatment. However, if you are suffering from a life-threatening injury or illness, you should call 911 or visit an emergency room immediately.
TrustCare provides treatment for many types of injuries and illnesses during our urgent care hours, such as:
- Ear infections
- Bites and strings
- Cuts and lacerations
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint pain
- Allergy testing and management
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back and neck pain
- Heat exhaustion
- Sprains and fractures
- Lifting injuries
- … and many more!
You can also receive walk-in medical care for our wellness and prevention programs, allergy testing, and employer medical services.
Wellness and Prevention Services at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we believe that annual wellness exams are necessary for confidence, peace of mind, and positive health. We offer annual wellness exams between the hours of 8 am to 11 am. At the appointment, we will discuss your medical history, perform a detailed physical exam, and perform lab tests. We recommend that you do not eat or drink after midnight prior to visiting our clinic.
We also provide camp, sports, and school physicals for children. Physicals are necessary to ensure your child is in good health prior to engaging in physical activities that could hurt him or her. Our physicians can assess your child’s physical health at any of our TrustCare without an appointment.
We also administer numerous vaccinations to help prevent serious illnesses, such as:
- Yearly flu shots
- Hepatitis A and B
Services for Employers at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we provide comprehensive medical services for employers looking to boost employee wellness or meet industry or federal requirements. Some of our occupational medical services include:
- Required physicals, such as DOT physicals, executive, and pre-employment physicals
- On-site medical services
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Employee wellness programs
- Workers’ compensation injury management
- Hearing screenings
TrustCare also provides workers' compensation treatment for employees who've suffered injuries on the job. We provide a care coordinator to assist the employee in finding high-quality care and communicate with the employer about the circumstances of the injury.
Visit TrustCare Today
If you need to receive urgent medical care, visit TrustCare today. We have a convenient location in Birmingham, Alabama. We offer walk-in urgent care services during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1337 Montclair Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35210
Stop in to TrustCare today to receive the care you need and Feel Better Faster!