Telemedicine in Alabama
It’s never any fun when you don’t feel well. Previously, if you didn’t feel well or had a medical concern, you’d either visit your physician, go to an urgent care clinic, or go to the emergency room, if it was a serious illness. After the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) spread in the United States, telemedicine in Alabama as well as other states became much more popular to help protect the spread of the virus. If you’re feeling sick and need telemedicine in Alabama services, TrustCare is here to help.
Telemedicine in Alabama: What Does it Mean?
Telemedicine in Alabama or telehealth services are a lot like visiting our urgent care clinic. You still get to share your symptoms and concerns with a physician, and they can diagnose and treat you through video conferencing. Telemedicine allows you to converse with a trusted physician in the comfort of your home. With telemedicine in Alabama, you speak with the doctor via a video link.
Telemedicine in Alabama: Is it Secure and Safe?
Telemedicine in Alabama services with TrustCare are safe and secure. All of the sessions are anonymous and the data is encrypted, so no one else can “listen” in. Telemedicine in Alabama services with TrustCare adhere to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy requirements. You don’t have to worry about your information being shared, just like in our offices.
Telemedicine in Alabama: How Can I Be Seen?
The one difference with telemedicine in Alabama services and being seen in our urgent care clinic is the process of making an appointment. For a telemedicine in Alabama appointment, you simply go to our website and request a telemedicine in Alabama appointment. Not to worry, however—all telemedicine in Alabama appointments are able to be scheduled the same day, if desired, and as soon as possible for your convenience.
Telemedicine in Alabama: How Does the Appointment Work?
For telemedicine in Alabama appointments, as soon as you submit the request, you’ll receive a text link within a few minutes, which gives you a link to your confirmed telemedicine in Alabama appointment. Once you have the link and the confirmed time (telemedicine in Alabama video links are usually sent out 10 to 15 minutes before the actual appointment time), find an area in your home where you are comfortable and that has an internet connection. You can then discuss your concerns with the physician during the telemedicine in Alabama video appointment, just as you would in person in our clinic.
Telemedicine in Alabama: Do I Need an App or Software?
You don’t need any type of special software, nor do you need to download an app for a telemedicine in Alabama appointment. All you need is an internet connection, and a device, such as a smartphone or tablet, so you can use audio and video features during your telemedicine in Alabama appointment.
Telemedicine in Alabama: What Conditions Can You Treat?
Telemedicine in Alabama appointments can cover a wide range of illnesses and conditions. Some things, of course, would be difficult—such as broken bones, for instance—but you can discuss many medical problems and conditions during a telemedicine in Alabama appointment, just as you would for an in-clinic appointment. Some of the conditions treated in telemedicine in Alabama appointments include:
- GI disturbances. If you are experiencing nausea or vomiting, or have other GI issues, such as diarrhea, constipation, or acid reflux, a telemedicine in Alabama appointment can help you find the proper treatment.
- Cold and flu symptoms. If you have a sore throat, fever, or cough, or suspect you may have the flu, these can be treated via a telemedicine in Alabama appointment.
- Ear problems or infections. If you have an ear infection or other ear problems, you can let the physician know during an appointment.
- Allergies. If you’re suffering from seasonal allergies or other types of allergies, a telemedicine in Alabama appointment can help you Feel Better Faster™.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs). If you believe you may have a bladder or urinary tract infections, let the telemedicine in Alabama doctor know your symptoms, so you can receive antibiotic treatment quickly.
- Headaches. If you have frequent headaches or migraines, let your telehealth healthcare provider know.
- Pink eye. If you are experiencing conjunctivitis symptoms, a telemedicine in Alabama appointment can get you proper treatment.
- Sinus infections. If you have a cold that you feel may have turned into a lingering sinus infection, a telemedicine in Alabama doctor can help.
- Rash. If you have hives or other type of rash, a telemedicine in Alabama session can get you the proper treatment quickly.
- COVID-19. If you are experiencing symptoms you think may be indicative of coronavirus, a telemedicine in Alabama appointment is a good choice to get you evaluated quickly.
There are also other conditions not listed here that could certainly be treated during a telemedicine in Alabama appointment. Simply request a telemedicine in Alabama appointment, and TrustCare can get you on the road to recovery so you Feel Better Faster™.
At TrustCare, our physicians are knowledgeable professionals with experience providing walk-in urgent medical care. We strive to help you Feel Better Faster by offering a comprehensive array of services to benefit your health. We understand that walk-in medical care can involve multiple factors – from injuries to illnesses to workers’ wellness. That’s why we offer multiple forms of services to help treat you quickly and effectively.
Our team values quality medical care and superior customer service above all else – at TrustCare, you will always come first. We have a goal to treat you in 60 minutes or less so you can Feel Better Faster. Say goodbye to hours of waiting and say hello to prompt, efficient, and effective care at TrustCare.
Walk-In Urgent Care at TrustCare in Alabama
We are a trusted provider of walk-in urgent care for non-emergency illnesses and injuries. You can visit us at any time during our scheduled hours to receive walk-in medical treatment. However, if you are suffering from a life-threatening injury or illness, you should call 911 or visit an emergency room immediately.
TrustCare provides treatment for many types of injuries and illnesses during our urgent care hours, such as:
- Ear infections
- Bites and strings
- Cuts and lacerations
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint pain
- Allergy testing and management
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back and neck pain
- Heat exhaustion
- Sprains and fractures
- Lifting injuries
- … and many more!
You can also receive walk-in medical care for our wellness and prevention programs, allergy testing, and employer medical services.
Wellness and Prevention Services at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we believe that annual wellness exams are necessary for confidence, peace of mind, and positive health. We offer annual wellness exams between the hours of 8 am to 11 am. At the appointment, we will discuss your medical history, perform a detailed physical exam, and perform lab tests. We recommend that you do not eat or drink after midnight prior to visiting our clinic.
We also provide camp, sports, and school physicals for children. Physicals are necessary to ensure your child is in good health prior to engaging in physical activities that could hurt him or her. Our physicians can assess your child’s physical health at any of our TrustCare without an appointment.
We also administer numerous vaccinations to help prevent serious illnesses, such as:
- Yearly flu shots
- Hepatitis A and B
Services for Employers at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we provide comprehensive medical services for employers looking to boost employee wellness or meet industry or federal requirements. Some of our occupational medical services include:
- Required physicals, such as DOT physicals, executive, and pre-employment physicals
- On-site medical services
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Employee wellness programs
- Workers’ compensation injury management
- Hearing screenings
TrustCare also provides workers' compensation treatment for employees who've suffered injuries on the job. We provide a care coordinator to assist the employee in finding high-quality care and communicate with the employer about the circumstances of the injury.
Visit TrustCare Today
If you need to receive urgent medical care, visit TrustCare today. We have a convenient location in Birmingham, Alabama. We offer walk-in urgent care services during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1337 Montclair Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35210
Stop in to TrustCare today to receive the care you need and Feel Better Faster!