Urgent Care in Alabama
It’s never an enjoyable time when you feel sick, and you also may be feeling confused over what to do. You don’t want to wait days for a doctor’s appointment, and you’re not sick enough to go to the emergency room, so what should you do? If you’re in need of urgent care in Alabama, TrustCare can help you Feel Better Faster™. Whether you’re feeling sick or you have a slight injury, you can come to our urgent care in Alabama location without an appointment, so you can receive the best of care as quickly as possible.
Urgent Care in Alabama: If You Are Feeling Ill
If you’re not feeling well or you’re in pain, you may be in search of urgent care in Alabama services. At TrustCare, you can always come in without an appointment, and our doctors and amazing staff will get you seen so you can be on the road to recovery. Our urgent care in Alabama location treats many different conditions and illnesses. Some of these include:
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs). Urinary tract or bladder infections can be exceedingly painful, and may also be accompanied with fever or a constant urge to void urine. If you think you may have a UTI, our urgent care in Alabama location is the perfect choice for you to receive antibiotics.
- Strep throat. Strep throat is caused by the bacteria group A Streptococcus, and it’s a common ailment, especially in the winter months. This is a good reason to look for urgent care in Alabama services so you can be treated for strep and receive the proper treatment.
- Sinusitis. A lingering sinus infection can really cause you to feel miserable. If you have a sinus infection or a cold that doesn’t seem to go away, visit our urgent care in Alabama location.
- Hypertension/high blood pressure. If you already have high blood pressure, feel free to drop in our urgent care in Alabama location for blood pressure monitoring. If you haven’t yet been diagnosed, we can help you if you’re not feeling well.
- Gout. Gout is a form of arthritis that usually affects the big toe, although it can affect other extremities or other joints in the body. Gout can cause trouble walking, and may be a reason for you to seek out an urgent care in Alabama.
- Gastroenteritis. If you’re experiencing gastroenteritis (the stomach flu) or any other type of gastrointestinal upset, such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, come to our urgent care in Alabama so you can Feel Better Faster™.
- Influenza. Quite different from the stomach flu, influenza is a respiratory illness that is a top reason for visits at an urgent care in Alabama, especially during the winter months. If you have a fever and feel fatigued with body aches, you should be tested for flu.
- Upper respiratory infections. Many colds can turn into bronchitis or other upper respiratory problems, which can be quite bothersome. Visit our urgent care in Alabama location to be treated for bronchitis and other upper respiratory infections.
Urgent Care in Alabama: If You’ve Been Injured
Some injuries, especially life-threatening ones, must be handled by the nearest emergency room. However, if you have a slight injury, it may be best to visit an urgent care in Alabama. TrustCare treats many kind of injuries, including:
- Sprains or strains. If you’ve sprained your ankle or strained your back, or have a similar injury, skip the ER and go straight to our urgent care in Alabama. You can walk in without an appointment and be seen as soon as possible.
- Low back pain. If you’re suffering from low back pain, this could be the result of muscle strain, poor posture, a bulging disk, or something else. Come to our urgent care in Alabama location so we can take a look.
Urgent Care in Alabama: Other Walk-in Services
If you need services other than being treated for an illness or injury, TrustCare provides many other walk-in services at our urgent care in Alabama location. None of these walk-in services require an appointment; simply come to our urgent care in Alabama location and sign in. Other services include:
- Digital X-rays
- Allergy testing
- DOT physicals
- Children’s physicals
- Wellness exams
Urgent Care in Alabama: Telehealth Services
If you’re feeling poorly and you need urgent care in Alabama, yet don’t want to go to a physical location, TrustCare now offers telehealth services. It’s just like the care you’ve come to depend on at our physical urgent care in Alabama location, but your meeting with your doctor will be conducted via video chat. Unlike walk-in urgent care in Alabama services, telehealth does require an appointment, but it’s simple to request one on our website, and all appointments are same-day, as soon as possible. Telehealth is safe and secure, and you don’t need to download anything. We treat many of the same conditions you’d visit a physical urgent care in Alabama location for. In addition, if you feel you have COVID-19 (coronavirus) symptoms, telehealth is a great choice when you need urgent care in Alabama services.
We look forward to treating you at our walk-in clinic or via telehealth when you need urgent care in Alabama. TrustCare is here to help you Feel Better Faster™.
At TrustCare, our physicians are knowledgeable professionals with experience providing walk-in urgent medical care. We strive to help you Feel Better Faster by offering a comprehensive array of services to benefit your health. We understand that walk-in medical care can involve multiple factors – from injuries to illnesses to workers’ wellness. That’s why we offer multiple forms of services to help treat you quickly and effectively.
Our team values quality medical care and superior customer service above all else – at TrustCare, you will always come first. We have a goal to treat you in 60 minutes or less so you can Feel Better Faster. Say goodbye to hours of waiting and say hello to prompt, efficient, and effective care at TrustCare.
Walk-In Urgent Care at TrustCare in Alabama
We are a trusted provider of walk-in urgent care for non-emergency illnesses and injuries. You can visit us at any time during our scheduled hours to receive walk-in medical treatment. However, if you are suffering from a life-threatening injury or illness, you should call 911 or visit an emergency room immediately.
TrustCare provides treatment for many types of injuries and illnesses during our urgent care hours, such as:
- Ear infections
- Bites and strings
- Cuts and lacerations
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint pain
- Allergy testing and management
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back and neck pain
- Heat exhaustion
- Sprains and fractures
- Lifting injuries
- … and many more!
You can also receive walk-in medical care for our wellness and prevention programs, allergy testing, and employer medical services.
Wellness and Prevention Services at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we believe that annual wellness exams are necessary for confidence, peace of mind, and positive health. We offer annual wellness exams between the hours of 8 am to 11 am. At the appointment, we will discuss your medical history, perform a detailed physical exam, and perform lab tests. We recommend that you do not eat or drink after midnight prior to visiting our clinic.
We also provide camp, sports, and school physicals for children. Physicals are necessary to ensure your child is in good health prior to engaging in physical activities that could hurt him or her. Our physicians can assess your child’s physical health at any of our TrustCare without an appointment.
We also administer numerous vaccinations to help prevent serious illnesses, such as:
- Yearly flu shots
- Hepatitis A and B
Services for Employers at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we provide comprehensive medical services for employers looking to boost employee wellness or meet industry or federal requirements. Some of our occupational medical services include:
- Required physicals, such as DOT physicals, executive, and pre-employment physicals
- On-site medical services
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Employee wellness programs
- Workers’ compensation injury management
- Hearing screenings
TrustCare also provides workers' compensation treatment for employees who've suffered injuries on the job. We provide a care coordinator to assist the employee in finding high-quality care and communicate with the employer about the circumstances of the injury.
Visit TrustCare Today
If you need to receive urgent medical care, visit TrustCare today. We have a convenient location in Birmingham, Alabama. We offer walk-in urgent care services during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1337 Montclair Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35210
Stop in to TrustCare today to receive the care you need and Feel Better Faster!