Urgent Care Near Me in Alabama
When you don’t feel well, the first thing you want to do is Feel Better Faster™. However, for many, going to an emergency room is costly, time-consuming, and care can feel rushed. If you’re wondering about urgent care near me in Alabama, TrustCare is here to help. In business in Mississippi since 2012, TrustCare has now expanded its services so that urgent care near me in Alabama is a possibility.
Urgent Care Near Me in Alabama: Walk-in Services
If you’re wondering what TrustCare’s urgent care near me in Alabama offers, there are walk-in services as well as telehealth services, which have become an increasingly important option when it comes to urgent care near me in Alabama. Walk-in services for urgent care near me in Alabama can include treatment of injuries or illnesses, and we also offer other services.
Urgent Care Near Me in Alabama: Illnesses
If you’re feeling under the weather, it’s likely you’ve been searching for urgent care near me in Alabama. There are many common illnesses that can leave you feeling awful, but don’t quite warrant an emergency room visit. Instead, you’re searching for urgent care near me in Alabama to help you feel better. Some common illnesses include:
- Upper respiratory infections. Most of these are viral infections and don’t require antibiotics. However, there are alternate treatments available, especially if you have a painful cough or fever, or if the infection doesn’t go away on its own after several days.
- Influenza. The flu is much different than a “stomach bug” and is a very common occurrence to need urgent care near me in Alabama, particularly during the winter months. Medications like Tamiflu can help shorten the amount of time that you’re sick, and there are other treatments as well to help.
- Gastrointestinal problems. Gastroenteritis (which is the official name for a stomach bug), or other GI problems can cause you to feel terrible. Gastroenteritis is usually a short illness (one to three days) but can be a common visit when you need urgent care near me in Alabama, simply because you want to recover quickly.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure). If you suffer from hypertension, you know how important it is to keep in touch with your doctor. However, if you need urgent care near me in Alabama because you’re not feeling well, TrustCare is here to help.
- Sinusitis. If you’ve ever had a cold that seemed to last forever, accompanied with sinus pressure and pain, you may have had sinusitis. Also known as a sinus infection, this is a common reason to need urgent care near me in Alabama. This can be treated with antibiotics as well as other medications to get you on the road to recovery.
- Strep throat. This is a bacterial infection that commonly occurs in the colder months, and is a top reason patients need urgent care near me in Alabama. This painful infection is caused by the bacteria group A Streptococcus, but is easily treated with antibiotics, with symptoms lessening in a few days.
- Urinary tract infections. Urinary tract infections, or UTIs, can be very painful and may be accompanied with fever and a persistent urge to urinate. While they are more common in women, men can also suffer from UTIs. If you need urgent care near me in Alabama because of a UTI, TrustCare is here to help.
- Gout. Gout is a type of painful arthritis caused by too much uric acid buildup in the body. It often affects the big toe, but it can occur in any joints. If present in the feet, gout can cause trouble with walking, which can prompt a patient to search for urgent care near me in Alabama. There are several options for gout treatment, including nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and corticosteroids.
Urgent Care Near Me in Alabama: Injuries
Just as with illnesses, not all injuries require a trip to the emergency room either. Perhaps you need to see a physician because you’ve strained your back or sprained your ankle, and are looking for urgent care near me in Alabama. Some common injuries we treat include:
- Low back pain. There are many causes of low back pain, which can prompt you to look for urgent care near me in Alabama. It can be caused by a bulging disk, a muscle or ligament strain, bad posture, or even a UTI. The best way to treat it is to have your pain evaluated by a doctor.
- Sprains and strains. Depending on the injury, you may have pain, bruising, swelling, or muscle spasm. If you need urgent care near me in Alabama for a sprain or strain, TrustCare can help diagnose the pain so you Feel Better Faster™.
Urgent Care Near Me in Alabama: Other Walk-in Services
In addition to injuries and illnesses, there may be other reasons why you need to find urgent care near me in Alabama. TrustCare provides a wide spectrum of services beyond urgent care. If you’re searching for urgent care in Alabama, you may be surprised that we offer:
- Digital X-ray services
- Wellness checkups (vaccinations and physicals)
- Kids’ physicals
- Allergy treatment
Just as with urgent care near me in Alabama for injuries or illnesses, there is no appointment necessary for these services—just walk in.
Urgent Care Near Me in Alabama: Telehealth Services
In the wake of the spread of COVID-19, telehealth services became popular—and necessary, to protect everyone’s health. Maybe when you’re searching for urgent care near me in Alabama, you wanted a telehealth appointment. TrustCare can provide those as well as in-clinic services. While it’s unlike urgent care near me in Alabama because you have to schedule an appointment, the appointment can be scheduled immediately for same-day visits during telehealth hours. If you’re feeling sick and don’t want to visit an urgent care near me in Alabama, telehealth is the perfect choice. It is safe, secure, and you can discuss your concerns with a qualified physician in the comfort of your own home. It is a great alternative for those who can’t or do not want to visit an urgent care near me in Alabama.
At TrustCare, our physicians are knowledgeable professionals with experience providing walk-in urgent medical care. We strive to help you Feel Better Faster by offering a comprehensive array of services to benefit your health. We understand that walk-in medical care can involve multiple factors – from injuries to illnesses to workers’ wellness. That’s why we offer multiple forms of services to help treat you quickly and effectively.
Our team values quality medical care and superior customer service above all else – at TrustCare, you will always come first. We have a goal to treat you in 60 minutes or less so you can Feel Better Faster. Say goodbye to hours of waiting and say hello to prompt, efficient, and effective care at TrustCare.
Walk-In Urgent Care at TrustCare in Alabama
We are a trusted provider of walk-in urgent care for non-emergency illnesses and injuries. You can visit us at any time during our scheduled hours to receive walk-in medical treatment. However, if you are suffering from a life-threatening injury or illness, you should call 911 or visit an emergency room immediately.
TrustCare provides treatment for many types of injuries and illnesses during our urgent care hours, such as:
- Ear infections
- Bites and strings
- Cuts and lacerations
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint pain
- Allergy management
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back and neck pain
- Heat exhaustion
- Sprains and fractures
- Lifting injuries
- … and many more!
You can also receive walk-in medical care for our wellness and prevention programs, allergy testing, and employer medical services.
Wellness and Prevention Services at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we believe that annual wellness exams are necessary for confidence, peace of mind, and positive health. We offer annual wellness exams between the hours of 8 am to 11 am. At the appointment, we will discuss your medical history, perform a detailed physical exam, and perform lab tests. We recommend that you do not eat or drink after midnight prior to visiting our clinic.
We also provide camp, sports, and school physicals for children. Physicals are necessary to ensure your child is in good health prior to engaging in physical activities that could hurt him or her. Our physicians can assess your child’s physical health at any of our TrustCare without an appointment.
We also administer numerous vaccinations to help prevent serious illnesses, such as:
- Yearly flu shots
- Hepatitis A and B
Services for Employers at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we provide comprehensive medical services for employers looking to boost employee wellness or meet industry or federal requirements. Some of our occupational medical services include:
- Required physicals, such as DOT physicals, executive, and pre-employment physicals
- On-site medical services
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Employee wellness programs
- Workers’ compensation injury management
- Hearing screenings
TrustCare also provides workers' compensation treatment for employees who've suffered injuries on the job. We provide a care coordinator to assist the employee in finding high-quality care and communicate with the employer about the circumstances of the injury.
Visit TrustCare Today
If you need to receive urgent medical care, visit TrustCare today. We have a convenient location in Birmingham, Alabama. We offer walk-in urgent care services during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1337 Montclair Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35210
Stop in to TrustCare today to receive the care you need and Feel Better Faster!