COVID-19 Vaccines Are Here
Alabama Residents: Two-dose Moderna* vaccine appointments are available through the following locations: Montgomery Highway (Vestavia Hills), Montclair Road (Birmingham), and Cahaba Heights (Birmingham). Your first appointment must be scheduled online, while the second dose vaccine appointment will be scheduled in-clinic during your first appointment.
Mississippi Residents: Single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccines** are available at all urgent care locations (not the COVID-19 Testing Clinics nor TrustCare Kids). You must schedule an appointment online. Note that the CDC and FDA have recommended that use of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine resume in the United States, effective April 23, 2021. However, women younger than 50 years old should be aware of the rare risk of blood clots with low platelets after vaccination, and that other COVID-19 vaccines are available where this risk has not been seen.
TrustCare Kids: The Pfizer*** vaccine will be offered at TrustCare Kids in Gluckstadt, beginning Thursday, June 17. You must schedule an appointment online; appointments are available only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The Pfizer vaccine is a two-dose vaccine, which will be given 21 days apart. The vaccines are available to patients ages 12 and up, as well as their parents and/or siblings.
Eligible Alabama Residents:
- While all individuals age 16 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Alabama, the Moderna vaccine is recommended for people aged 18 years and older.
Eligible Mississippi Residents:
- While all individuals age 16 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Mississippi, the J&J/Janssen vaccine is recommended for people aged 18 years and older.
- The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is recommended for people aged 12 years and older.
- Begin the registration process via the link below.
- Select your appointment date/time.
- Complete the questionnaire sent up to three days prior to your visit (if appointment is same-day, it will be sent 15 minutes prior to your visit).
Begin the Registration Process
*Learn more about the Moderna COVID-19 two-dose vaccine from the CDC.
**Learn more about the Johnson & Johnson single-dose vaccine from the CDC.
*** Learn more about the Pfizer vaccine from the CDC.