COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters
Alabama Residents: Two-dose Moderna* vaccine appointments are available at the following locations: Montgomery Highway (Vestavia Hills), Montclair Road (Birmingham), and Cahaba Heights (Birmingham). Your first appointment must be scheduled online, while the second dose vaccine appointment will be scheduled in-clinic during your first appointment.
TrustCare Kids: The Pfizer** vaccine is offered at TrustCare Kids in Gluckstadt. You are strongly encouraged to schedule an appointment but walk-ins will be accepted, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm. The Pfizer vaccine is a two-dose vaccine, which will be given 21 days apart. For children 6 months to 5 years, there's three doses, given 8 weeks apart.
We also offer the Pfizer-BioNTech bivalent COVID-19 booster vaccines. The updated boosters offer better protection against COVID-19 caused by the omicron variant. Vaccines and boosters are available to patients ages 6 months and up, as well as their parents and/or siblings.
Eligible Alabama Residents:
- While all individuals age 16 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Alabama, the Moderna vaccine is recommended for people aged 18 years and older.
Eligible Mississippi Residents:
- The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is recommended for people aged 6 months and older.
- Begin the registration process via the link below.
- Select your appointment date/time.
- Complete the questionnaire sent up to three days prior to your visit (if appointment is same-day, it will be sent 15 minutes prior to your visit).
Begin the Registration Process
*Learn more about the Moderna COVID-19 two-dose vaccine from the CDC.
** Learn more about the Pfizer vaccine from the CDC.