Our Employer Services team partners with companies to help keep workforces healthy and productive. Our suite of employer health services helps create a culture of well-being. We ensure employees receive care at the most convenient and appropriate treatment level, which helps reduce overall healthcare costs.
Our providers know how to effectively balance patient advocacy with the overall business concerns of the employer. We do this by making sure we are familiar with your workplace, understanding your regulatory constraints and learning your objectives.
Our providers will come to your workplace and tour your facility to become familiar with the work environment and the tasks that your employees perform.
Our main objective is to return your employees back to work within a reasonable time frame based on the nature of the injury.
Why should you choose a qualified Occupational Health Provider like TrustCare?
- We pride ourselves on efficiency. Our door to door time is typically 1 hour or less.
- We have extended business hours including nights and weekends.
- TrustCare has a dedicated workers’ comp coordinator. Our coordinator is your single point of contact, acting on your behalf to expedite services, manage cases, handle communications and serve as a liaison. We make it seamless—which makes everyone’s job easier.
- Our success is built on personal relationships. Our team is available to answer your questions or walk you through the process.
- We provide all services under one roof so your employee is not bouncing around multiple clinics.
- We have certified DOT providers at all locations.
- We are independently owned and operated – therefore we make referrals to the most qualified providers on a case by case basis.
What our partners have to say:
Working with TrustCare is a true partnership. Both our employees and our company receive prompt care and excellent customer service. They listen to our needs to ensure the solutions they provide fit our business. Their many locations along with extended and weekend hours provide not only convenience but also reduce our need for Emergency Room visits. Our partnership with TrustCare allows us to efficiently manage our pre-employment screening and Occupational Medicine needs.
Truman Abbe - Brown Bottling
The Pearl River Valley Water Supply District enjoys the successful partnership with the team at TrustCare Health, Employer Services Division. We are very pleased with their high level of professional service and we would highly recommend them to other employers.
Amy L Whiteley - Pearl River Water Valley