Express Med, Jackson, MS
It is important to be able to find express med, Jackson, MS. There might come a time when you need medical help but just don’t have the time to wait in a crowded emergency room. When you call your doctor’s office, you might have to be penciled in for an appointment a week later—which could be too late.
Don’t fret. There are still alternatives to emergency rooms and doctor’s offices, like centers that offer express med. Jackson, MS has several healthcare facilities that you can choose from. Clinics that provide express med in Jackson, MS are the perfect solution for patients who need medical care but can’t reach their doctors.
Benefits of Express Med in Jackson, MS
Many benefits can come from visiting a clinic with express medical in Jackson, MS. Clinics with express medical in Jackson, MS generally offer routine medical care and immediate care for non-life threatening injuries. Aside from giving treatment, clinics with express med in Jackson, MS also offer physical examinations, immunizations, vaccinations, and annual wellness exams. Most walk-in clinics with express med in Jackson, MS provide a range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Some clinics with express med in Jackson, MS also provide employer services. Occupational medicine, workers’ compensation, and employee wellness programs are part of the express med in Jackson, MS that they have on the table.
Here is a list of benefits that people can enjoy when going to a facility with express medical in Jackson, MS:
- Express Med, Jackson, MS Saves You Money
Going to a clinic with express medical in Jackson, MS is often cheaper than a visit to the emergency room. Some people would ignore minor injuries and ailments, like a sprain or sinusitis, because of the expected hospital costs. However, that is not a good practice. Save money on your medical bills by visiting the closest clinic with express med in Jackson, MS. Most of these trustcare clinics are even covered by insurance. Just bring your health card.
- Express Med, Jackson, MS Offers Easily Accessible Care
Trustcare Clinics that provide express medical in Jackson, MS often operate at later hours, with most of the clinics accepting patients until 8:00 PM, even on weekends. If you need a checkup but can’t afford to wait for the next available appointment, then a walk-in clinic with express med in Jackson, MS is for you.
- Express Med, Jackson, MS Brings Quality Treatment
Clinics with express med in Jackson, MS often have their own medical equipment and facilities. You don’t need to go to the hospital for reliable diagnosis and proper treatment. Most clinics that offer express medical in Jackson, MS have their own on-site laboratories where they can process X-rays and blood tests.
- Express Med, Jackson, MS Has Qualified Doctors
Trustcare clinics with express med in Jackson, MS are staffed by skilled, qualified, and licensed physicians, nurses, and physician’s assistants. When you visit a good clinic with express medical, Jackson, MS doctors will happily provide you with quality medical services.
- Express Med, Jackson, MS is a Quick and Friendly Service
Why deal with the pain by yourself for hours in a crowded hospital waiting room when you can go to a clinic that offers urgent express medical in Jackson, MS? Unlike most emergency rooms, trustcare clinics with express medical in Jackson, MS have minimal wait times. For example, the average in-and-out time for TrustCare Express Medical Clinics is just 60 minutes!
- Express Med, Jackson, MS Eases ER Overcrowding
Clinics with express med in Jackson, MS can be hugely beneficial to the local hospital by lessening the volume of patients going to the emergency room for treatment. Because of long wait times, treatment for patients with serious injuries might get delayed. By going to a clinic with express med, Jackson, MS residents with minor concerns can get timely treatment while hospital doctors can focus on patients with severe injuries.
Clinics With Express Med: Jackson, MS Residents’ Choice for Medical Care
Going to a clinic with express med in Jackson, MS has several benefits. If you need immediate medical care, turn to TrustCare Express Medical Clinics, which offers express med in Jackson, MS. By going to our clinics with urgent express medical, Jackson, MS residents will save money and time. Contact us
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics: Helping You Feel Better Faster
When we feel ill, we want the best possible care in the shortest amount of time. Nobody wants to deal with the long lines at health centers or the crowded atmosphere of emergency rooms. Thankfully, you won’t have to deal with these inconveniences when you visit TrustCare Express Medical Clinics.
We offer high-quality walk-in and urgent medical services. Whether you need injury treatments or vaccinations, we have you covered. When you need help, our team of medical professionals will get you the care you need quickly and effectively.
Express Med, Jackson, MS Services and Treatments
- Walk-In Urgent Care: When you have an illness or injury that is not life-threatening, you can come to our clinic for urgent medical attention. We offer treatments for ailments such as fevers, ear infections, allergies, strep throats, urinary tract infections, sinus congestions, among others. You may also come to us when you have joint pain, sprains, fractures, and other injuries. No matter what condition you are suffering from, you can count on our seasoned medical professionals to give you the care you need.
- Wellness and Prevention: We believe that prevention is always better than cure. As such, we offer services that can help our patients detect and prevent potential health problems. Come to us for camp, school, sports, and general physical exams, as well as common vaccinations and immunizations.
- Employer Services: Our clinic wants to help businesses keep their employees healthy. We do this by offering a comprehensive range of medical services for employers. Companies turn to us for occupational exams like pre-employment physicals, TB testing, drug and alcohol tests, and more. All employees we treat are given access to a care coordinator, who ensures that they receive the quality care they need when they need it. We also offer health promotion and education programs to help your employees maintain their fitness and well-being.
- Allergy Treatment: Are you suffering from nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, or itchy skin? These symptoms may be an indication that you have allergies. While a lot of allergic reactions are only mildly annoying, some can be life-threatening. Turn to us for thorough allergy treatments.
Express Med, Jackson, MS Accepted Insurance Providers
At TrustCare Express Medical Clinics, we care about our patients. That’s why we want the billing process to be as easy and convenient as possible. Since not all medical providers accept all insurance sources, we recommend that you either check with your insurance company before visiting the clinic or call us directly. We accept the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Mississippi Health Partners
- First Choices
You may pay in cash or via check, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Additionally, co-pays, deductibles, or non-covered services must be requested at the time of service. You will receive a statement if there are any remaining balances after your visit.
Express Med, Jackson, MS and it's Six Convenient Locations
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics believes that finding quality care when you need it is important. We want our patients to be able to find quick and accessible medical services. For this reason, we have established multiple offices conveniently located throughout Central Mississippi. You won’t need to travel far to get the treatment you deserve. See which of our six clinic locations is closest to you and visit us anytime.
Address: 1645 W. Government St., Suite F, Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Phone: (601) 825-6600
- I-55 Frontage Rd/Northeast Jackson
Address: 4880 I-55 Frontage Road North Jackson, Mississippi 39211
Phone: (601) 487-9199
- Lake Harbour/Ridgeland
Address: 786 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 499-0022
- Old Fannin/Flowood
Address: 1710 Old Fannin Road, Flowood, Mississippi 39232
Phone: (601) 487-9191
- The Township/Ridgeland
Address: 1051 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite E, Ridgeland, MS 39157
Phone: (601) 707-3737
- Highway 98/Hattiesburg
Address: 6176 US-98, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Phone: (601) 475-0444
Leave Your Medical Worries to the Professionals at Express Med, Jackson, MS
Whatever medical problem you may have, you can trust the professionals at TrustCare Express Medical Clinics to take care of you. From diagnosis to recuperation, we will be there with you every step of the way. Reach out to us through the provided phone numbers above or through our email, [email protected]. We look forward to serving you!