There is no doubt that a drug-free city is a place where you can feel safe and comfortable, that's why we opened a drug test facility in Jackson, MS. That is why drug test facilities in Jackson, MS can play a huge role in maintaining a happy community. Having drug testing centers in Jackson, MS is an effective way of deterring illegal drug users and promoting a healthy society. In a sense, drug test centers in Jackson, MS serves as a community’s safety blanket and is an indicator that the city’s officials take peace and order seriously. Without question, a drug testing facility in Jackson, MS is instrumental in how much the city can thrive.
Importance of a Drug Test Facility in Jackson, MS
You cannot simply underestimate the effects of illegal drugs on individuals, families, and the whole city of Jackson. In the same vein, the significance of drug testing centers in Jackson, MS cannot be overstated. Here are some the ways drugs can negatively impact lives and highlight the urgent need for a drug testing facility in Jackson, MS.
- Ruined Careers: Throughout the history of corporate America, jobs have been lost because of illegal drugs and lack of treatment. Drugs can make even the brightest professionals ineffective in their work. That is why having a drug test facility in Jackson, MS helps ensure a harmonious working environment within every company.
- Financial Woes: Serious drug habits can take a toll on one’s finances—another reason why drug test centers in Jackson, Mississippi is necessary. Users are heavily dependent on their drug of choice and would willingly spend a lot of money for their next treatment. With drug testing centers in Jackson, MS policing the drug usage in the area, you can look forward to a steady decrease of users in the community.
- Domestic Violence: A lot of domestic abuse cases can be linked to drug use—something drug testing screening centers in Jackson, MS can help prevent health issues. Drug testing centers in Jackson, Mississippi can expose users before they spiral out of control and harm others.
- Broken Families: Drug users who neglect or even abandon their spouses or children and treatment is not an uncommon sight. Drug testing centers in Jackson, MS can serve as the first step toward leading users to the straight path and save families in the process.
- Crime in Jackson, MS: Although there is no direct correlation between drug use and criminal acts, we can safely assume that the two are closely intertwined without treatment. Drug testing facilities in Jackson, MS can serve as a platform for users to undergo rehabilitation instead of drifting into a life of crime. Given this, drug test screening facilities in Jackson, MS is important in maintaining a peaceful neighborhood and hopeful treatment.
Methods of a Drug Test Facility in Jackson, MS
- Drug test centers in Jackson, MS gets a sample of your urine. This type of test has a window from 4 hours up to 30 days, depending on the substance being tested. Drug test centers in Jackson, MS can also detect the presence of alcohol.
- Drug test centers in Jackson, MS may also screen oral fluids. Saliva tests are readily available in drug test centers in Jackson, MS and are less prone to tampering and contamination.
- Drug test screening screening centers in Jackson, MS is also capable of performing a hair drug test. When drug tests centers in Jackson, MS utilizes this method, you can expect more accurate results because the detection window lasts for months.
Reliable Drug Test Facility in Jackson, MS
Now that you are aware of the terrifying effects of illegal drugs in our society, you are likely more supportive now of having drug test facilities in Jackson, MS. Thankfully, there is world-class drug test centers in Jackson, MS that is managed by TrustCare Express Medical Clinics—a trusted name in the health care industry. Drug test screening centers in Jackson, MS has exposed illegal drug users, helping our community become a better place, one screening at a time. If you have any questions about how drug test centers in Jackson, MS operates, visit or contact TrustCare Express Medical Clinics.
TrustCare Express Medical Clinics - Drug Test Facility, Jackson, MS
When we feel ill, we want the best possible care in the shortest amount of time. Nobody wants to deal with the long lines at health centers or the crowded atmosphere of emergency rooms. Thankfully, you won’t have to deal with these inconveniences when you visit TrustCare Express Clinics in Jackson, Mississippi.
We offer high-quality walk-in, urgent services, and treatment at our Jackson, Mississippi centers. Whether you need injury treatments or vaccinations, we have you covered. When you need help, our team of Jackson professionals will get you the care you need quickly and effectively.
Drug Testing Facility, Jackson, MS Services and Treatments
- Walk-In Urgent Care in Jackson, Mississippi: When you have an illness or injury that is not life-threatening, you can come to our clinic for urgent attention. We offer treatments for ailments such as fevers, ear infections, allergies, strep throats, urine tract infections, sinus congestions, among others. You may also come to us when you have joint pain, sprains, fractures, and other injuries. No matter what condition you are suffering from, you can count on our seasoned professionals to give you the care you need.
- Wellness and Prevention in Jackson Mississippi: We believe that prevention is always better than cure. As such, we offer services that can help our patients detect and prevent potential health problems. Come to us for camp, school, sports, and general physical exams, as well as common vaccinations and immunizations.
- Employer Services in Jackson, Mississippi: Our clinic wants to help businesses keep their employees healthy. We do this by offering a comprehensive range of services for employers. Companies turn to us for occupational exams like pre-employment physicals, TB testing, drug and alcohol tests, and more. All employees we treat are given access to a care coordinator, who ensures that they receive the quality care they need when they need it. We also offer health promotion and education programs to help your employees maintain their fitness and well-being.
- Allergy Treatment in Jackson, Mississippi: Are you suffering from nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, or itchy skin? These symptoms may be an indication that you have allergies. While a lot of allergic reactions are only mildly annoying, some can be life-threatening. Turn to us for thorough allergy treatments.
Drug Test Facility, Jackson, MS Accepted Insurance Providers
At TrustCare Express Clinics, we care about our patients. That’s why we want the billing process to be as easy and convenient as possible. Since not all providers accept all insurance sources, we recommend that you either check with your insurance company before visiting the clinic or call us directly. We accept the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Mississippi Health Partners
- First Choices
You may pay in cash or via check, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Additionally, co-pays, deductibles, or non-covered services must be requested at the time of service. You will receive a statement if there are any remaining balances after your visit.
Drug Test Facility, Jackson, MS - Six Convenient Locations
TrustCare Express Clinics believes that finding quality care when you need it is important. We want our patients to be able to find quick and accessible services. For this reason, we have established multiple offices conveniently located throughout Central Mississippi. You won’t need to travel far to get the treatment you deserve. See which of our six clinic locations is closest to you and contact us anytime.
Address: 1645 W. Government St., Suite F, Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Phone: (601) 825-6600
- I-55 Frontage Rd/Northeast Jackson
Address: 4880 I-55 Frontage Road North Jackson, Mississippi 39211
Phone: (601) 487-9199
- Lake Harbour/Ridgeland
Address: 786 Lake Harbour Drive, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 499-0022
- Old Fannin/Flowood
Address: 1710 Old Fannin Road, Flowood, Mississippi 39232
Phone: (601) 487-9191
- The Township/Ridgeland
Address: 1051 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite E, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: (601) 707-3737
- Highway 98/Hattiesburg
Address: 6176 US-98, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Phone: (601) 475-0444
Leave Medical Worries to the Professionals - Drug Test Facility, Jackson, MS
Whatever problem you may have, you can trust the professionals at TrustCare Express Medical Clinics to take care of you. From diagnosis to recuperation, we will be there with you every step of the way. Reach out to us through the provided phone numbers above or through our email, [email protected]. We look forward to serving you!