Telehealth in Alabama
Prior to March 2020, if you didn’t feel well, you went to the doctor, to an urgent care, or to an emergency room. After the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) began spreading throughout the United States, many doctors and urgent care offices began offering telehealth in Alabama services in order to offer patients care and treatment, but at the least risk. If you have been searching for telehealth in Alabama services, or you need telehealth in Alabama services because you feel you may be suffering from COVID-19, TrustCare is here to help you Feel Better Faster™—even by telehealth.
Telehealth in Alabama: What Is Telehealth?
The technical definition of telehealth in Alabama (or any state) from HealthIT.gov says that telehealth is “the use of electronic information and telecommunications technologies to support long-distance clinical health care, patient and professional health-related education, public health and health administration.” But what does that mean for you, when you’re searching for telehealth in Alabama? It means that you have access to the same walk-in clinic and urgent care you’ve come to trust with TrustCare, in the privacy of your own home. These telehealth in Alabama services can provide you with the same individualized and comprehensive care you’re accustomed to.
In more direct terms, telehealth in Alabama means that you have an appointment with a physician, and you are sent a link to “check in” to the appointment via video. Like any in-person visit, telehealth in Alabama allows you to ask the doctor any questions you may have, or address any concerns, without physically being in the office.
Telehealth in Alabama: What Can Be Treated?
Unfortunately, there are some illnesses or injuries that cannot be treated with telehealth in Alabama, such as a broken bone. However, there are many ailments and conditions that telehealth in Alabama can treat, particularly when you work with TrustCare. You’ll find that many of the telehealth in Alabama conditions we treat are just the same as those you would walk into the clinic for. Telehealth in Alabama through TrustCare is meant to give you the same quality care. Some of the conditions we can treat via telehealth in Alabama include:
- Allergies. No matter what time of year it is, if you’re experiencing allergy symptoms, one of our physicians can help via telehealth in Alabama by asking you questions about your symptoms.
- Gastrointestinal problems. If you’re experiencing issues such as constipation, diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting, our team can use telehealth in Alabama services to treat you.
- Common cold or flu symptoms. If you’re feeling sick with symptoms such as cough, sore throat, headache, fever, or other cold and flu symptoms, telehealth in Alabama can help.
- Insect bites. If you have an insect bite or sting that is of a non-emergency nature, telehealth in Alabama can help.
- Ear problems. If you’re experiencing tinnitus (ringing in the ears) or other ear disturbances, make an appointment with telehealth in Alabama to help diagnose the problem.
- Urinary tract infections. If you’ve ever had a UTI in the past, you likely know the emerging telltale signs. Use telehealth in Alabama to discuss symptoms with your physician so you can be treated.
- Pink eye. If you’re experiencing conjunctivitis, you can let a telehealth in Alabama physician know so you can be treated ASAP.
- Rash. Skin irritations can be troublesome, and if you have a rash or other skin problems, schedule an appointment with a telehealth in Alabama physician. Video helps the doctor see skin problems up close, so you can get the proper treatment.
- Sinus infections. Sometimes, the common cold can turn into sinusitis (a sinus infection) that just won’t go away. Telehealth in Alabama can help get you treated for sinus infections so you can breathe easy again.
- COVID-19/coronavirus. If you feel you may have symptoms of coronavirus, or are experiencing other non-life-threatening respiratory symptoms, please schedule a telehealth in Alabama appointment so we can help.
Telehealth in Alabama: Making an Appointment
With most other TrustCare services, you simply walk in to the clinic for medical treatment. However, telehealth in Alabama is slightly different. You do have to make an appointment for telehealth in Alabama services. The good news is, our telehealth in Alabama appointments can be booked the same day, and as soon as possible for your convenience. We know it’s not very enjoyable to feel poorly, and we want to schedule your telehealth in Alabama appointment as soon as possible for you.
Telehealth in Alabama: After Making the Appointment
After you request a telehealth in Alabama appointment, we will send you a link to sign up with basic information. Once that’s submitted, you’re given your telehealth in Alabama appointment time and a link for you to access with your phone, tablet, or computer (with webcam). There isn’t any software you need to download for telehealth in Alabama, or any other equipment you need beyond a working microphone and camera on an electronic device.
At TrustCare we look forward to scheduling your telehealth in Alabama appointment and want you to Feel Better Faster™.
At TrustCare, our physicians are knowledgeable professionals with experience providing walk-in urgent medical care. We strive to help you Feel Better Faster by offering a comprehensive array of services to benefit your health. We understand that walk-in medical care can involve multiple factors – from injuries to illnesses to workers’ wellness. That’s why we offer multiple forms of services to help treat you quickly and effectively.
Our team values quality medical care and superior customer service above all else – at TrustCare, you will always come first. We have a goal to treat you in 60 minutes or less so you can Feel Better Faster. Say goodbye to hours of waiting and say hello to prompt, efficient, and effective care at TrustCare.
Walk-In Urgent Care at TrustCare in Alabama
We are a trusted provider of walk-in urgent care for non-emergency illnesses and injuries. You can visit us at any time during our scheduled hours to receive walk-in medical treatment. However, if you are suffering from a life-threatening injury or illness, you should call 911 or visit an emergency room immediately.
TrustCare provides treatment for many types of injuries and illnesses during our urgent care hours, such as:
- Ear infections
- Bites and strings
- Cuts and lacerations
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint pain
- Allergy management
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back and neck pain
- Heat exhaustion
- Sprains and fractures
- Lifting injuries
- … and many more!
You can also receive walk-in medical care for our wellness and prevention programs and employer medical services.
Wellness and Prevention Services at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we believe that annual wellness exams are necessary for confidence, peace of mind, and positive health. We offer annual wellness exams between the hours of 8 am to 11 am. At the appointment, we will discuss your medical history, perform a detailed physical exam, and perform lab tests. We recommend that you do not eat or drink after midnight prior to visiting our clinic.
We also provide camp, sports, and school physicals for children. Physicals are necessary to ensure your child is in good health prior to engaging in physical activities that could hurt him or her. Our physicians can assess your child’s physical health at any of our TrustCare without an appointment.
We also administer numerous vaccinations to help prevent serious illnesses, such as:
- Yearly flu shots
- Hepatitis A and B
Services for Employers at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we provide comprehensive medical services for employers looking to boost employee wellness or meet industry or federal requirements. Some of our occupational medical services include:
- Required physicals, such as DOT physicals, executive, and pre-employment physicals
- On-site medical services
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Employee wellness programs
- Workers’ compensation injury management
- Hearing screenings
TrustCare also provides workers' compensation treatment for employees who've suffered injuries on the job. We provide a care coordinator to assist the employee in finding high-quality care and communicate with the employer about the circumstances of the injury.
Visit TrustCare Today
If you need to receive urgent medical care, visit TrustCare today. We have a convenient location in Birmingham, Alabama. We offer walk-in urgent care services during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1337 Montclair Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35210
Stop in to TrustCare today to receive the care you need and Feel Better Faster!