Walk in Clinic in Alabama
There are many types of illnesses and injuries that require you to get care quickly, but many of these don’t warrant an emergency room visit. For example, if you have a respiratory illness, strep throat, arthritis, or an ankle sprain, you want to be seen quickly. But, you likely don’t want to wait hours at the emergency room and have a large bill. If you’ve been in search of a walk in clinic in Alabama, TrustCare offers urgent care services as well as many other walk in clinic in Alabama services.
Walk in Clinic in Alabama: When You’re Feeling Sick
Perhaps you’re feeling a little under the weather and need to be seen by a physician as soon as possible. You’re feeling poorly enough so that you can’t wait days for an appointment, but not quite bad enough for the emergency room. This is but one of many situations where walk in clinic in Alabama services are very much needed. TrustCare offers many walk in clinic in Alabama services, including treatment of illnesses. Some of those illnesses or conditions may include:
- Hypertension or high blood pressure. If you feel like your blood pressure is high, or you simply aren’t feeling well due to hypertension, services at a walk in clinic in Alabama is a great choice. Our physicians can evaluate your blood pressure and offer you diagnosis and treatment.
- Sinusitis. Also known as a sinus infection, sinusitis can be irritating and painful and may require you to find a walk in clinic in Alabama. Perhaps you have a cold that’s still bothering you after weeks, or you have sinus pain and pressure. We can help treat your sinus infection right on the spot.
- Influenza. Every year during the colder months, the flu makes many patients sick. If you’re suffering from coughing, fever, body aches, or other symptoms, going to a walk in clinic in Alabama is a good idea.
- Gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is another term for what many people call the stomach flu. This is much different than the flu you get a flu shot for every year, and mainly impacts the stomach and intestines. While symptoms usually fade on their own after a few days, fever and vomiting symptoms can bring you in to a walk in clinic in Alabama.
- Upper respiratory infection. If you have a rattly, painful cough or respiratory symptoms accompanied by other cold symptoms, you may have an upper respiratory infection. Our walk in clinic in Alabama can help diagnose and treat you, helping you Feel Better Faster™.
- Strep throat. Strep throat is another common illness that can be exceedingly irritating and painful, requiring a walk in clinic in Alabama visit. Strep throat is a bacterial infection caused by group A Streptococcus, and can be easily treated with antibiotics.
- Gout. Gout is a type of arthritis that is caused by too much uric acid in the body. It often affects the big toe, and can make it painful to walk. However, gout can attack any of the body’s joints, causing pain. Gout is treated with lifestyle changes and medication, and is a condition our team at our walk in clinic in Alabama is experienced in.
- Urinary tract infection (UTI). While UTIs affect women more commonly than men, anyone can get a UTI—even children. It is a bacterial infection of the urethra or bladder that can cause pain, burning urination, and even fever. If you think you may have a UTI, visiting a walk in clinic in Alabama is a great idea to receive proper treatment quickly.
Walk in Clinic in Alabama: When You’re Injured
Some injuries, such as a broken bone, certainly warrant a trip to the emergency room. However, some injuries can be treated at a walk in clinic in Alabama. Here at TrustCare, we treat many common injuries, including:
- Sprains and strains. Perhaps you’ve strained your back or sprained your ankle, and ice and ibuprofen aren’t helping much. This is a good reason to visit a walk in clinic in Alabama, so that you can receive a proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Low back pain. Many patients suffer from low back pain, which could be due to a bulging disk, a muscle strain, age, or even poor posture. Our professional physicians at TrustCare’s walk in clinic in Alabama can help diagnose the cause of your lower back pain and get you proper treatment.
Walk in Clinic in Alabama: More Walk-in Services
Beyond treating illnesses and injuries, TrustCare’s walk in clinic in Alabama also offers many other services. Just as with urgent care, no appointment or phone-ahead is needed. Simply walk in to our walk in clinic in Alabama and let us know why you’re here. Some other services we provide include:
- Digital X-rays. If you’ve been injured and need an X-ray on site, or have an order to receive an X-ray, we can provide these in our walk in clinic in Alabama office.
- Allergy testing. If you’re suffering from seasonal allergies or other allergies, our walk in clinic in Alabama offers allergy testing so that you can nail down a solution.
- Children’s urgent care and kids’ physicals. If your child needs a physical for school or sports or they’re sick and not feeling well, we also treat children in our walk in clinic in Alabama. No appointment is required for physicals.
- Wellness exams. If it’s time for your yearly checkup, you can use our walk in clinic in Alabama services.
- Drug testing. If you require a drug test for work or school, we can provide those services here in our walk in clinic in Alabama.
If you need any walk in clinic in Alabama services at all, TrustCare is always here for you, to get you on the road to recovery so you Feel Better Faster™.
At TrustCare, our physicians are knowledgeable professionals with experience providing walk-in urgent medical care. We strive to help you Feel Better Faster by offering a comprehensive array of services to benefit your health. We understand that walk-in medical care can involve multiple factors – from injuries to illnesses to workers’ wellness. That’s why we offer multiple forms of services to help treat you quickly and effectively.
Our team values quality medical care and superior customer service above all else – at TrustCare, you will always come first. We have a goal to treat you in 60 minutes or less so you can Feel Better Faster. Say goodbye to hours of waiting and say hello to prompt, efficient, and effective care at TrustCare.
Walk-In Urgent Care at TrustCare in Alabama
We are a trusted provider of walk-in urgent care for non-emergency illnesses and injuries. You can visit us at any time during our scheduled hours to receive walk-in medical treatment. However, if you are suffering from a life-threatening injury or illness, you should call 911 or visit an emergency room immediately.
TrustCare provides treatment for many types of injuries and illnesses during our urgent care hours, such as:
- Ear infections
- Bites and strings
- Cuts and lacerations
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint pain
- Allergy testing and management
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back and neck pain
- Heat exhaustion
- Sprains and fractures
- Lifting injuries
- … and many more!
You can also receive walk-in medical care for our wellness and prevention programs, allergy testing, and employer medical services.
Wellness and Prevention Services at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we believe that annual wellness exams are necessary for confidence, peace of mind, and positive health. We offer annual wellness exams between the hours of 8 am to 11 am. At the appointment, we will discuss your medical history, perform a detailed physical exam, and perform lab tests. We recommend that you do not eat or drink after midnight prior to visiting our clinic.
We also provide camp, sports, and school physicals for children. Physicals are necessary to ensure your child is in good health prior to engaging in physical activities that could hurt him or her. Our physicians can assess your child’s physical health at any of our TrustCare without an appointment.
We also administer numerous vaccinations to help prevent serious illnesses, such as:
- Yearly flu shots
- Hepatitis A and B
Services for Employers at TrustCare
At TrustCare, we provide comprehensive medical services for employers looking to boost employee wellness or meet industry or federal requirements. Some of our occupational medical services include:
- Required physicals, such as DOT physicals, executive, and pre-employment physicals
- On-site medical services
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Employee wellness programs
- Workers’ compensation injury management
- Hearing screenings
TrustCare also provides workers' compensation treatment for employees who've suffered injuries on the job. We provide a care coordinator to assist the employee in finding high-quality care and communicate with the employer about the circumstances of the injury.
Visit TrustCare Today
If you need to receive urgent medical care, visit TrustCare today. We have a convenient location in Birmingham, Alabama. We offer walk-in urgent care services during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1337 Montclair Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35210
Stop in to TrustCare today to receive the care you need and Feel Better Faster!